Monday, June 2, 2008

ONE MORE THING

HELLO AGAIN

I know this is absolutely nothing to do with Panic / Anxiety Attacks, BUT, I do feel VERY strongly for this cause. It was on the Ellen Degeneres Show a couple of weeks ago (Google it if you like) and this man came aross MANY dogs that had been dumped / left to die - Just so you know, they (he and his wife) used their own savings they had to purchase a house to help save these animals. Now, I personally am a HUGE ANIMAL LOVER and even though this is not related, I would appreciate anyone who reads this who feels they are able and wanting to give to this charity, it would help all of them dearly! Just so you know, I am in no-way affiliated with them and I get no "kick-backs" for doing this. Even if you would prefer, you can again, Google their website (Island Dog Inc.) and check it out to make a donation. Otherwise, I have the link to their website for donations on the right hand side of this screen at the very top!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS POST!!!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL
*.*.*. JOY .*.*.*

No comments: