Monday, June 2, 2008

NO NEED TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS

HEY THERE

I just wanted to quickly inform you all that my posts do NOT require you to purchase a book / cd or the latest anything in order to succeed.

I do in fact have a few adverts here for you if you like (perhaps want more clarity on a given topic, etc), HOWEVER, this is only the work I have personally purchased over the last 16 years and found useful. Having said all of this, I will be giving you (hopefully on a daily basis) ALL of the tips & tricks I have come across (also friends & family's tips) over time that worked for me! I have tried pretty much everything there is to offer out there in regards to my personal well-being from Aromatherapy, Massage (I am also a massage therapist out of all of this), Kinesiology, Accupressure, TFT, Meditation, Reiki, to possibly every book written on the subject. I would love to help someone SAVE $$$$'s and get to freeing up your life for all of the FUN THINGS ahead of you:)

One more thing: Should ANYONE feel like they have a question in regards to this topic that they have NOT found an answer for, PLEASE CONTACT ME and I will do my best to assist you with the best of my knowledge:)

Much Love
*.*.*. Joy .*.*.*

No comments: