Tuesday, June 24, 2008

JOURNALING - PART TWO

I would like to expand on this topic because it is so important that you do not miss this exercise! If you have not read the first entry here, check it out under "Journaling - A Must Read!!!".

When you are writing in your Journal on Happy Thoughts, it is so important for you to explain WHY you want these things!

Such as...

I Want To Feel Slender...

Why.... Because I can play tirelessly with my children; Because it feels good be relaxed and at peace in my body; Because I love the feeling; Because I can play that sport I love so much; Because I can work more efficiently; Because I can garden with ease; Because I can buy those clothes I love so much; Because I can buy anything I choose to wear; Because it feels great just to move around... Get the idea?

You really do want to evoke that FEELING RESPONSE from "within"! The more good thoughts you can get, the more of those good thoughts automatically come to you "naturally".

This is EXACTLY how it is done with your negative thoughts!!! So, turn the tables and write yourself a new chapter! This is again so very simple, BUT, this is a HUGE KEY to your happiness!!!

"FEEL YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS WITH EVERYTHING YOU WANT" Esther Hicks / Abraham

LOVE
*.*.*. JOY .*.*.*

No comments: